Pipe cleaner (chenille stem) teddy bearHere is a cute, fast and easy pipe cleaner craft project. These adorable mini teddy bears are highly addictive, so you won't be able to make just one! And the more you make, the better they turn out.
You will need:
- 2 pipe cleaners (chenille stems)
- small black beads (seed beads), smal piece of yarn
- tacky glue
How to make:
- Bend the pipe cleaner in half, make a small loop and spread the ends.
- Make an arm: bend one end, then bend it around the other end near the loop, so it faces downwards.
- Make the same with the other end.
- The arms should be approx. 1 inch long.
- To make the legs, bend the ends like shown.
- Making the body: wrap another pipe cleaner around a pen or a pencil, making 4-5 coils. Slide the coils on the legs, the long end of the pipe cleaner facing upwards. Thread the long end through the loop, from back ot front. from back to front.
- Make 2 small loops for the ears.
- Form a tight spiral, forming the head and the face. The pipe cleaner should end near the center of the face. Bend the legs to make feet.
- Using a toothpick to spread the glue, attach 3 beads for eyes and nose. Tie a small piece of yarn or embroidery floss for a bow.
Fuente: your special tee
This lumbering giant roamed the earth during the Craftaceous period, which followed the snack and rest periods. A gentle creature, he could be found in all the colors of the rainbow -- except purple, which was taken by an aspiring TV actor.